Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mini-Haul: Willowbrook Mall

I went shopping today, with one of my fabulous best friends, Alyssa.  I set a budget for myself--$25.  You read that right.  TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS.  And I managed to buy myself some gorgeous.  You wanna see?  Oh, I know you do.

Deep V-Neck Cardigan from Love Culture ($12.90).  The website doesn't show this color (jade), I'm not sure why.  It's a beautiful turquoise cardigan with gold buttons.  I have a dark gray cardigan (also Love Culture) and a navy blue one (Forever21), so I've been looking for a lighter, brighter one, and I finally found it!  It was on a mannequin, and I literally screamed at my friend, "Alyssa, thats it!  I NEED THAT CARDIGAN!"  Then, I ran into Love Culture and searched the entire store until I found it.  I'm so excited, I've already envisioned at least ten outfits with it.  I think I'm in loovvvee...

Braided Bead Cuff from Love Culture ($2.90).  I know what you're thinking.  And yes, I did buy it to match the cardigan.  I was trying to choose between this one, and one that was all blue, so I asked my friend Alyssa.  "Well, the yellow one, obviously.  You can wear it with the cardigan!"  So I did.  And also, I don't have any other yellow accessories besides this one, so I'm excited to try something new.  

Bow, Heart, & Bird Charm Bracelet from Wet Seal ($6.00).  I don't have anything like this, and I've been looking for a silver charm bracelet for awhile.  I absolutely love this one.  In case you can't see clearly, there's a little silver ball, then a bow, a pearl wrapped in silver leaves, a detailed heart, a little rhinestone ball, a bird, a rose, and another pearl.  It's so feminine and detailed.  

***
That's all for now, my loves.  I spent a total of $21.80, which was under my budget, and I'm proud of myself! How about you guys?  Did you go shopping this weekend?  Tell me what you got in the comments!

Love, Lex.

No comments:

Post a Comment