Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm Sorry.

I know, I know, it's been weeks since my last post and let me say, I am sooo sorry.  It's just that I feel like my blog is so dull, and until now I couldn't figure out why.  I've been looking at other beauty blogs, specifically Makeup & Beauty Blog (I'm kind of obsessed...).  You know what this blog is missing?  PICTURES.  The problem is, my camera (along with all the other technology in this house) hates me, and has officially decided to not work with my laptop.  I cannot upload any pictures from my camera to my laptop, and I don't know why.  So to upload pictures on a daily basis, I would have to go upstairs to my parents' desktop, transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer, then put them on a flash drive, then come back downstairs, and transfer the pictures from the flash drive to my laptop.
Now, I know what you're thinking.  Why can't I just take the laptop upstairs?  Because my laptop hates me too. The battery doesn't work, so as soon as I unplug the laptop, the whole thing dies.
So my solution to this problem?  Polyvore!  It's this site I found that let's you create collages from pictures on the web.  It's the closest thing I'm going to get to real pictures of myself, so, dear readers, you will just have to imagine.
I'm gonna get a new post started soon based on my outfit/makeup look from yesterday, because I am currently sitting here in sweatpants, a sweater, and my fuzzy slippers.  TTYS, my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment