Sunday, February 6, 2011

DIY: Circle Scarf


Are you ready for my first DIY?!  I made a circle scarf using the instructions from this video by BrittneyNGray.  I made mine with one large, yellow t-shirt, and I think it came out pretty well.  Here are my results:
It's nice and bright, which will bring some color to my winter wardrobe.  Here's how it looks wrapped twice:
This one's more close-up, so you can see the edges where my cutting got screwed up.  Oh, well.  I think I'm gonna make a two-toned scarf next, using two t-shirts I found.  They're two different shades of brown, so I hope it'll make a nice, cozy scarf.  This was an extremely easy project, no sewing required.  All you need are scissors and a t-shirt, really.  So so simple!  If you try it, let me know how it turns out!  Send me a picture.

Love, Lex.

No comments:

Post a Comment