Monday, October 18, 2010

If I Ever Became a Principal...

...I would totally make every Monday Pajama Day.  I mean, think about it.  Monday is the day you wanna sleep in more, you're not ready for another week of school, the last thing you wanna do is come up with a new outfit.  The solution these problems?  Pajama Day.  Roll out of bed and onto the school bus, nothing in between (although you could brush your teeth/hair on the way).
And how have I reached this sudden brainstorm, you ask?  It's SPIRIT WEEK!  And Day 1 of Spirit Week is Pajama Day.
Honestly, I would never wear my real pajamas to school, though, because they never match or fit properly.  So what did I wear today?  Well, of course I'll tell you, my dears.
I had my chocolate UGGs over green plaid pajama pants that my soccer team got as end-of-the-season gifts last year, with Authentic Soffe Shorts in Oxford under them.  On top I had my white Gap tank and a black zip hoodie from Victoria's Secret Pink.  They don't have it on the website because it's like a year old, but in case you were wondering, the front is plain black with the dog icon in white in the top corner and a striped peace sign on the back.  My hair was down as usual, and no makeup to complete the pj look.  It was very cozy and warm.

I'm gonna give you my Top 10 Song List today:

  1. If I Had You by Adam Lambert
  2. 2012 (It Ain't the End) by Jay Sean ft. Nicki Minaj
  3. Love Like Woe by The Ready Set
  4. Only Girl (In the World) by Rihanna
  5. Magic by B.O.B. ft. Rivers Cuomo
  6. Please Don't Go by Mike Posner
  7. DJ's Got Us Fallin' in Love by Usher ft. Pitbull
  8. La La La by Auburn
  9. Not Afraid by Eminem
  10. Take It Off by Kesha
They're kinda in order...

In My Ears:  Magic - B.O.B. ft. Rivers Cuomo
On My Mind:  pep rally tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment