Friday, October 8, 2010

I Knew This Was Gonna Happen...

I know, I know, I missed 2 posts.  Wednesday, I had an honest excuse because I had soccer practice, but Thursday...I just couldn't do it.  I don't know why.  I had all the time in the world, but I just couldn't bring my lazy butt to type a whole post.  

I'll start with the outfits.  The 1st one was kinda ehh, the other 2 were amazingly comfortable and still really cute and both feature yoga pants...

Wednesday
This outfit was pretty boring.  I had on my hot pink splatter paint Converse, Bullhead Solana Extreme Skinny Black Jeans from PacSun, and a pink and black, zebra-striped tank top that said Nassau, Bahamas, from, well...Nassau, Bahamas.  The lettering on the tank top was like neon-rainbow.  I just couldn't find anything to wear that day.

Thursday
This outfit is like ten times better than Wednesday's, but even easier.  First was my hot pink Converse.  Then came some really comfortable light gray foldover yoga pants from Aerie.  My piece de resistance, was the top:  my brand new off-the-shoulder dark heather gray sweater with a paint splatter heart design.  I threw it over a red tank top from guess where?  Walmart!  I originally bought it because I was gonna rip it up for Halloween 2 years ago, so I needed a cheap red tank, but then we decided not to rip them, so I still wear it.  I also had on navy blue eyeliner, just because I felt like it :)

Friday
Today was just as comfortable as yesterday, with my hot pink converse and another pair of foldover yoga pants; this time they were black, from Aeropostale.  Then I had on a pink tank top from PacSun.  On top of that was my zebra zip-up hoodie from Wet Seal.  My friends and I were "zebras" for Halloween last year, and my friend put our last names and a number  on the backs with iron-on letters.  It actually adds a really cool personal touch to the jacket.  

There you have it, 3 days of outfits.  

I need a list...hmmmm....
How bout this?  My insane weekend plans, listen up.
  1. I'm going to my friend's house tonight to work on our Bio project.  Get this:  we have to make a scrapbook for cells.  Yeah, I don't get it either.
  2. Tomorrow, I have 2 soccer games, part of a tournament that my team is in.
  3. After the soccer games, I'm going to my friend's house for his birthday party/gathering thingy.  You see, it's not really a formal birthday party, with presents and whatnot, we're just going over to his house to chill and it happens to be around his birthday.  Kinda.
  4. Sunday, I have 2 more soccer games.  I have to wake up at like 7 in the morning for the first one.  Shoot me.
  5. Monday is my chill day.  If I get a post in this weekend, it'll probably be Monday.  I know you're looking forward to it :)
Aiiight, I'm done.  Later, Lovers <3

Ohhh, annndd, I'm adding a new little feature to all my posts now:  In My Ears and On My Mind.  In other words, what I'm listening to and what I'm thinking about.  Dontcha love it?

In My Ears:  2012 (It Ain't the End) - Jay Sean ft. Nicki Minaj
On My Mind:  Bio project, my insane weekend, the wonderful feeling of relief because I just worked out this fight I had with my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment