Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh, Hello There :)

Almost forgot about this ol' thing..
I guess I'll get right into it with some day-by-day updates?  Forget all that intro shit...

Saturday...
It was pretty intense.  After the soccer game, which we lost in (big surprise there, right?), I went to my bud's house for his movie night/informal birthday party thing.  Hard to explain, but we watched Date Night (amazing movie. I totally recommend it.) and I ended up spraining my foot.  I was doing this high kick and my foot slipped out from under me, so I fell and rolled my right foot.  Not good.  I looked pretty good doing it, though, so that must count for something, right?  My hot pink paint splattered Converse, Bullhead acid wash gray skinny jeans from PacSun, my Aeropostale Solid V-Neck Tee in Navy Night, and my silver Juicy Couture heart necklace, courtesty of the parentals for my birthday.  On my eyes I had navy blue eyeliner with a little shimmer on my lashline and the silver from my Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow quad in Precious Metals on the inner corners, just to brighten it up a little bit.

Sunday...
I had to wake up super duper early for the 1st of 2 soccer games.  Yes, I played on my sprained ankle, and I actually scored in the first game!  I didn't really have an outfit, besides my soccer uniform and the crap clothes I lounged around in after the games, so this day was pretty dull.

Monday...
Chilling at home, thank you Columbus.  I pretty much sat around in my pajamas all day.

Tuesday...
Ughhh, back at school.  I thought I had my period, and my foot was really bothering me, so my outfit kinda reflected the whole ehhness of the day.  I had my hot pink Converse to cover the brace, then Reese Low-Rise Bootcuts from Delia's in Boston Wash, and my This Shirt Is Bananas tee from Delia's (cheesy, I know).  I dabbed on some of the lighter gold color from the Revlon quad just to brighten things up, but it didn't really match.

Wednesday...
I had physical therapy for my foot and for my quad (I pulled a tendon in it at camp this summer, did physical therapy for like a month, then when the soccer season started again, it started hurting again, so I'm back in PT now).  My outfit was AMAZING.  It had this sporty-edgy kinda vibe to it, and I was really proud of myself.  Since my dad was driving me to school, I took the opportunity to wear flip-flops without freezing my toes off at the bus stop.  Next were my Bullhead Solana Extreme Skinny Black Jeans from PacSun.  Thennn, I had a white Pure Body Tank from Gap (I always get my basic tanks and tees from Gap--they are amazingly soft and will last forever).  Over that, Wednesday's piece de resistance, a white jacket from Nike, with black sleeves and side panels (for a slimming effect) and hints of bright blue.  It's pretty old, actually, from my tomboy phase a few years ago, but back then it was really baggy because that was my style (baggy, manly...uck).  Now, it fits amazingly, right on my waist, kinda like a cropped jacket.  I love it.  Love it, love it, love it.  I used the same silver Juicy necklace from Saturday night, along with the same eye makeup.  It was pretty amazing.

Thursday...
Today I had a severe outfit crisis this morning, but it was averted, so I won't bring it up again.  I finally brought out my UGGs--Classic Tall in Chocolate and Dark Deep Indigo Skinny Jeans from American Eagle.  On top was this top from Kohl's.  It's pink and orange tie-dyed, and it's really flowy, with a braided waist, right under the bust.  I absolutely love it, and it was really cheap too.  On my eyes I tried out this new look I found yesterday on Allure.  I toned it down a little bit for school, so I didn't extend the gold above the creases (I used the lighter gold from the Revlon quad--love that thing!) and for the liner I used L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Soft Powder Liner in Brown Suede--it's great for smudging because it's so soft.  The whole outfit had a warm, boho-y look.  It was very comfy, too.

&for my list, I will have my current Beauty Wish List

  1. CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Pencil in pretty much every color
  2. shimmery white eyeshadow (it makes your eyes look brighter and more awake if you dab it in the inner corners)
  3. peachy lip gloss
  4. bright turquoise eyeliner
  5. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Sapphire Siren


That's all for now, my dears.
Adios <3

In My Ears:  Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
On My Mind:  my sore ankle :(

No comments:

Post a Comment