Monday, October 4, 2010

Post-Birthday News

Sooooo, yesterday was my birthday :)
But I'm not gonna tell you how old I am cuz I don't need any creepers, thank you very much.  My list for today will be my gifts.  Let's hope I can remember them.
  1. A really really really soft, gray, off-the-shoulder sweater with a rainbow-ish paint-splattery heart design on the front.
  2. A light gray sweater from Abercrombie that I think is off-the-shoulder but I'm not totally sure yet.
  3. Matching light gray short shorts from Abercrombie.
  4. A long necklace with a chunky black heart necklace with studs.
  5. A blue fake-reptile-of-some-sort skin makeup case/clutch thingy.
  6. A silver heart necklace from Juicy Couture
  7. A yellow cupcake pendant, also from Juicy Couture.  The cupcake pendant and the heart pendant are interchangeable.
  8. Hot pink nail polish.
  9. A black and pink rubber sports watch from Hot Topic.
  10. Body mist from Hollister.
  11. Matching lotion from Hollister.
  12. A gray tote with the British flag on it.
  13. A sparkly floral scarf.
  14. Lip gloss.
  15. A little pink bag from Bloomingdales.
  16. A Delia's gift card.
  17. An Express gift card.
  18. An iTunes gift card.
  19. An Amazon gift card.
  20. Cute little handmade crafts from my sister
Ooh, a perfect 20 :)
I am soo soo soo excited to wear my new clothes/accessories, and especially to spend my gift cards.  I'm thinking my next list will be a shopping list, hmm?

As for my party, I took 9 friends to Hibachi on Saturday, which was awesome, and 4 VIPs came over later for the afterparty, where we watched The Back-Up Plan (hilarious movie, I totally recommend it) and ate cannoli cream cake (mmmmm, I'll be having some later).  Add that to my soccer team's 1-0 win, I think it was a pretty awesome birthday.

Some closing thoughts?  Everytime I told someone I had a soccer game on my birthday, they would say "aww, that sucks." Why?  Why does it suck?  I joined the soccer team because I actually enjoy the sport, and I really want to play.  Is that so hard to understand?  Or am I just a freak?  Oh well...

Ooooh, I almost forgot tell you my outfit for today!!  How could I?!  It was actually pretty cute.  My look was laid-back, comfort and fashion all rolled into one.  I'll go from bottoms-up, as usual.  We'll start with my black flip flops that have a flower on the strap, imported from India (by my grandma...I'm 100% Indian).  Then, medium-wash bootcuts from Delia's (Reese Boston Wash, to be exact).  Next, I paired a heather purple lace-trim tank top from Gap with a dark gray oversized cardigan from Love culture (nice and cozy).  Accessories-wise, I had on my new cupcake necklace and a purple beaded headband.  

There ya go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment