Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod

You have no idea how excited I am to tell you all about my outfit today.  I'm going to EXPLODE.
I'll start from the bottom, and it just gets better and better as you go up.  My silver sandals (Shore Strappy Sandals by American Eagle; this link shows them in black, but mine are silver), then my indigo skinny jeans (Deep Indigo Skinny Jeans, also American Eagle), a simple white tank from Gap were my basics.  Next comes one of my favorite parts of the outfit.  It was a short-sleeved, light teal, wrap cardigan type thing.  You know, the ones that you can tie up in the front, kinda like this, but with shorter sleeves, and less hanging down.  I tied it up in a simple knot over my stomach.  On my eyes was silver creme eyeshadow from my Revlon quad (Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Precious Metals) that I used as eyeliner (I actually found a skinny brush, instead of the Q-tip I was using before).  And then, on my hair was my other favorite part--a thick, silver braided headband from Claire's, that came down over my forehead in that hippie-boho style.  I added my SO Silver-Tone Wire Cuff Bracelet from Kohl's, and voila!  I think it was sort of a boho look, but my friend referred to it as "texan hippie."
So, there you have it.  Explosion averted.

My list for today, although I planned to put together a shopping list, will instead be a list of the songs I added last night on iTunes...

  1. "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert
  2. "2012" by Jay Sean feat. Nicki Minaj
  3. "Just a Dream" by Nelly
  4. "Only Girl (In the World)" by Rihanna
  5. "Magic" by B.O.B. feat. Rivers Cuomo


BTW, do ya like the links?  I'll try to add those whenever I can find them.

Bye, loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment